The website is owned by Trickle Net Equine Innovations Limited and the data controller is Ellen Chapman.
Your personal data will only be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfillment. We will hold your order details only for the purpose of reference should you contact us regarding your order. Trickle Net Equine Innovations Ltd operates within GDPR regulations and we do not use personal customer information for direct marketing purposes.
COOKIES & MONITORING
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
There are only two scenarios in which we may disclose your personal data:
- If we sell our business.
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.